3 heaps of anger
A dash of confusion
2 teaspoons of the desire to punch somebody (specifically, said person who started the argument)
A Skype group chat
1. Toss the anger, confusion and desire to punch somebody in a mixing bowl.
2. Sift the mixture through the Skype group chat. Make sure mixture is fine.
3. Heat up the mixture at boiling temperature for fifteen minutes. Slowly, pour in hell and stir mixture until thick.
4. Let dish simmer for a few minutes, while adding vulgarities.
5. The dish is now ready to be served.
*note: this dish serves a very pissed-off tree, a meh sheepcat, the cool-calm-collected-but-not-really guy and the camwhore named after diapers.